- Provide Consultancy and Support to clients using EYESEL Business Suite and other applications.
- Form part of the after-sales team and liaise with other teams as required.
- Documentation of client support issues and status tracking.
- Troubleshooting issues at clients and querying the data before escalating the problem.
- Report writing (mainly using Crystal Reports).
- Testing of applications & training of users.
- Ensure that all client works, and issues are logged in a ticket (all correspondence is in ticket) time is inputted and closed when ready.
- Timely inputting of timesheets.
- Adherence to the company code of conduct.
- System upgrades at clients, data conversions and documentation of applications.
- Report to Directors or whomever they delegate in their stead.
- Contribute to internal process improvements.
- Ensure day to day processes follow ISO procedures as set in QMS manual.
- Communicate client feedback to team leader and management.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing amongst other team members.
- Other duties which from time to time the Company may introduce.
- An IT related qualification or experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in the industry performing a similar role.
- Company business processes.
- Accounting fundamentals:
o Record keeping – sale of a service, sale of a tangible product, tax, returns, purchases.
o Profit and loss, trial balance, vat return, bank reconciliation.
- Query SQL databases:
o Indexes and constraints.
o Referential Integrity.
o SQL profiling tools.
o Selects, joins, updates, deletes, backups, restores, sub-queries.
o Database languages such as MSSQL, MYSQL.
- Report writing.
- On the job training would be provided as and when required. Training may be carried out internally, locally, or overseas. Ongoing training and a structured appraisal system ensure people can grow professionally.