Our client, an evergrowing entity and platform leader with a utilitarian approach within the iGaming industry, is seeking to add an AML Analyst to their largely diverse and multicultural team.
- Investigate transactions and customer records, external data, publicly- available information, and other data to identify suspicious or unusual activity
- Compile reports based on the data of your findings
- Draft Suspicious Activity Reports and report them directly to the MLRO
- Answer incoming escalations from the operations team, related to AML and SOW
- Understand and stay current on industry trends related to AML
- 1-year experience in a similar role or relevant experience in the iGaming industry.
- Bilingual, in English and preferably also fluent in any of the specified languages, including Finnish, Dutch or German.
- Intimate knowledge of AML/CFT Laws and Regulations governing the European AML Gambling regulations and general wide knowledge of AML requirements.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Naturally inquisitive with an analytical approach.
- Ability to work independently.