The Client is an established set up within the gaming industry.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an AML Officer to join an established set up within the gaming industry. The Anti-Money laundering Officer role shall report directly to the Anti-Money Laundering Senior Executive and/or Anti-Money Laundering Manager in the performance of their duties.
The role primarily includes the conducting of AML/CFT off-site and on-site examinations.
- Collecting and analysing documentation of Gaming Licensees pertinent to AML/CFT such as; Risk Assessments, Customer Acceptance Policies and AML Policies and Procedures;
- Performing full scope, targeted, thematic, or offsite examinations on Gaming Licensees to assess their compliance with the AML/CFT obligations under the Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations, independently or jointly with the FIAU;
- Drafting findings report of AML/CFT examinations in a timely manner and presenting to the relevant administrative and/or judicial bodies;
- Following up AML/CFT findings with Gaming Licensees;
- Conducting ad hoc tasks as instructed by the AML Manager and/or AML Senior Executive;
- Conducting reviews of gaming licensees to ensure compliance and implementation of the Responsible Gaming Regulations;
- Staying abreast of the AML/CFT and Gaming Laws and Regulations;
- Degree Level of education or equivalent
- Lower qualifications accompanied by relevant certifications/experience in AML/Regulatory setting will be considered
- Sound knowledge of AML/CFT Laws and Regulations governing the EU and Malta
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Capable of presenting findings in written and oral format
- Excellent command of both English and Maltese language