Chose candidate will have the opportunity to assist the Finance Manager in the financial day-to-day running of the Finance department.
Further responsibilities include:
- Carry out regular reconciliations of all control accounts, bank and cash accounts as well intra-group company accounts
- Manage and mentor a small team of junior staff
- Physically attend stock takes and review any variances
- Review and enhance internal controls
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Improve and automate internal processes where possible by leveraging technology to ensure efficiency.
- Assist external auditors during the interim and annual statutory audit.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with accounting standards
- Proven past experience in a similar position
- Fully qualified or near completion of ACCA studies
- Excellent understanding of accounting and financial processes
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize the tasks assigned
- Well conversant with Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience of SUN accounting software/Sage will be considered as an asset.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.