• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related degrees and/or ACCA.
• 3+ years of related experience with a combination of finance and investment experience.
• Strong knowledge of IFRS and technical accounting skills .
• Good knowledge of internal control standard methodologies.
• Meticulous professional and good communicator.
• Work closely with the Head of Finance on the various tasks related to the Company’s finance department in relation to:
• Technical and other Accounting records;
• Controls and accuracy of Data;
• Submission of Returns/Records;
• Preparation of the monthly Management Accounts;
• Solvency reporting
• Preparation of timely reports both internal and external;
• Control of cash management and credit control;
• Investment Portfolio records and related statements;
• General Business Technical Accounting;
• Statutory reporting;
• Bank and Cash in hand Accounts;
• Other duties
By submitting your details you agree to our Terms and Conditions