Reporting to the Head of Audit and forming part of the Audit Team, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who will be able to:
- assist in various assignments contributing to the timely auditing of accounts;
- contribute to service our expanding client base;
- perform audit fieldwork and assignments in conjunction with the audit function of the firm;
- develop, implement and maintain effective auditing processes for client companies.
The successful candidate should be:
- Able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player;
- Capable of working in a computerised environment and have sound knowledge of MS office tools
- Ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package;
- Organised and methodical individual;
- Have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills;
- Able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision
The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years’ experience in an auditing and assurance environment together with a degree in Accountancy or similar qualification, or in the final stages of attaining a relevant qualification such as ACCA.
Good knowledge of IFRS and International Standards on Auditing (ISA) will be considered an asset. This position is available on a full-time basis.
For more info email [email protected], especially should you wish to receive more details regarding the company and the remuneration package.