The Deposit Sales Representative will be responsible for customer acquisition of both retail and corporate deposits in Malta.
- Perform active prospecting and acquisition activities including necessary marketing activities to expand the client portfolio.
- Actively provides high quality sales and consultancy services to clients with the aim of offering and selling the Bank deposit products and ensuring maximum client satisfaction.
- Ensures the onboarding of clients and maintains the necessary documentation related to the entrusted activities
- Continuously monitors and analyses clients to minimise risks and potential losses.
- Ensures the development and deepening of business relationships with existing clients.
- Diploma or 1st Degree in Commerce or Business Studies
- Min 2 years in banking in a front-office role including sales and acquisition or relationship management
- Strong sales skills and drive
- Fluent in English and Maltese
- Driving licence
- Knowledge of acquisition and sales techniques
- Proven previous working experience as a Sales Representative or in a similar banking role
- EU citizenship