This is a mid-level entry position with the ideal candidate expected to have prior related experience.
The candidate’s key responsibilities:
- Drafting, Issuing, Advising and Amending of Letters of Credit and Guarantees;
- Documentary Collections Handling;
- Processing of Payments related to Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Documentary Collections and FX Contracts.
- Managing queries and triggering/recording follow-up actions and related activities in a timely and efficient manner;
- Liaising with other departments in relation to transactions being handled;
- Assisting in transactional regulatory checks as required;
- Assisting in reconciliation of accounts across products;
- Handling filing of documentation and assisting in periodic checks of documentation held;
- Assisting in training of other team members and new employees in the department, from time-to-time;
- Checking and authorising of reconciliations of accounts across products;
- Checking of Documents under Letters of Credit and Guarantees;
- Timely authorisation and releasing of all transactions entered in various applications if and when the task is assigned by the HOD;
- Investigating and resolving queries and problems regarding documentation and payments;
- Handling any ad-hoc tasks.
- Managing internal and external client relationships effectively, ensuring client centricity and high levels of customer satisfaction; and
- Analysing Client Requirements and suggesting ways of improving client servicing, products and recommend any system changes required.
The ideal candidates’ qualifications and skills:
- CDCS certification or holding other similar internationally recognised accreditations within International Trade Finance would be considered an asset;
- Relevant experience in International Trade Finance would be considered an asset;
- Highly motivated, ambitious and a willingness to learn;
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Proficient in dealing with internal and external customers.
For more information email [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967