The selected candidate shall report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for all marketing activities related to their brand portfolio.
Further responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote products and build brand awareness.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities within the industry.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets and ensure that all marketing activities are within budget
- Compile, monitor and analyse market-related information, sales trends, and other data on a daily basis.
- Analyse and advise on market pricing.
- Organising and co-coordinating in-store promotions and offers.
- Manage company’s website and social media platforms.
- Have a degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field.
- Be highly goal-oriented and possess excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills whilst able to work under own initiative.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Knowledge and experience working with digital marketing channels.
- A minimum of 2 years FMCG experience will be considered an asset.
For more information email [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967