Our client is looking for a Business Applications Analyst who will form part of its IT team. The selected candidate will primarily review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Other key tasks are to define requirements, scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies as well as offering 2nd level support for both internal and external applications.
- Manage the applications department in a hands-on manner
- Plan and implement business and operational projects
- In charge of managing the project’s technical delivery, from the business analysis phase to deployment in production and commits to project milestones
- Liaise with other Managers to allocate the resources based on the projects and to schedule resources required to successfully deliver projects
- Provide regular status update to management and assist in KPI measurement and reporting
- Refining the project plan as it moves along if required.
- Be a liaison/main reference point between software companies, management, and IT
- Maintaining existing applications and API’s
- Qualification in IT and/or any Business-related topics
- Customer driven and team player with strong interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, process and detailed oriented, a self-starter who is highly motivated to obtain goals and results
- Ability to work with customers and suppliers from different business units, and under deadline pressure
- Experience leading projects in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge on database technologies, SQL reporting, Scripting and/or programming languages
- Knowledge of JIRA and Therefore would be an added bonus