An international payments service provider is seeking a Card Scheme Manager to work alongside VISA & Mastercard in growing and managing new payment schemes alongside the present ones.
- Tracking of mandatory and optional Card Scheme updates that require modifications to the Ixaris platform and ecosystem
- Communicate relevant Card Scheme updates to internal business partners and customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to analyze the impact of Card Scheme updates and communicate the associated impact to the relevant internal teams and/or customers.
- Solve operational challenges, interpret and clarify scheme rules.
- Conduct recurring and ad hoc training sessions to educate internal teams about the relevant Card Scheme updates,
- Strengthen Card Scheme knowledge and education across the global business.
- Deep knowledge of Visa/Mastercard rules, with specific experience in Card Not Present Payment
- Familiar with global payments and the surrounding ecosystem.
- An organized relationship manager and experienced presenter
- A strong and effective leader with the ability to operate comfortably and independently within a complex cultural, global environment.
- A swift problem solver who possesses sound judgment, flexibility and nimbleness in changing courses.
- 3+ years of experience with Card Schemes or Issuers
Applicants require an EU citizenship to be eligible to work in Malta without the need of a work pemrit.