- Act as a first line of contact and consultant for technical and integration queries from new partners, driving best practices and integration guidelines through each project.
- Be the project champion within the company on behalf of its clients, making sure that the right balance is found internally, between the client interests and the business objectives. The Client Delivery Specialist will understand how the company's products work at a semi-technical level to explain whether the client requirements can be met. You will then use this knowledge to work with business’ stakeholders to translate them into technical and functional requirements,
- Manage, maintain and coordinate project technical documentation and questionnaires and facilitate the company's technical system setup with internal teams (or making configurations where necessary).
- The Client Delivery Specialist will track and report on project progress and client performance throughout its incubation period. They will closely monitor revenue performance for each on-boarded client to ramp-up the client to the projected volumes before passing it on the account management/ CVM.
- Be on the look out to Identify gaps in our internal processes and provide suggestions on how corporate clients can be better handled and executed.
- You have experience in client account management and successfully managed projects at a senior level with corporate clients on an international basis.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills - being a quick study of technical documentations/specifications and quickly able to see benefits and drawbacks of a technical solution
- You enjoy building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders coming from different backgrounds and cultures.
- You have polished presentation and communications skills in Business English (additional languages would be an advantage but not essential)
- Possess excellent negotiation skills with the ability to find the best solution for the clients and the company in a positive way.
- It would be considered a strong asset if you have experience in the payments market and knowledge of basic credit card payments principles would be considered a strong asset.
- Experience and some knowledge of API technology (XML, REST and SOAP) and being able to talk comfortably at a high level about these is beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of file transfer technologies (SFTP, FTPS) is essential.