Responsibilities will include:
- assisting with back and middle office tasks, including reconciliation and settlement of trades.
- preparing and co-ordinating corporate action instructions.
- keeping record of a corporate actions log.
- organisation of conference attendance for portfolio manager/s and analysts.
- Keeping track of correspondence and actions points with stakeholders for the team.
- Due diligence (onboarding and ongoing) on all brokers.
- Monitoring and liaising with clients’ accountants with regards to the periodic client Financial Reports
- Handling of the periodic client invoices to be paid
- Assisting the operations team with the wealth management of the UBO of the Company including:
- handling the day-to-day book-keeping and accounting duties including keeping track of movements in cash and securities.
- Liaising with the CFO and Operations team to co-ordinate all positions.
- Liaising with stakeholders regarding the various investments held.
Requirements and Skills:
- University Degree (or its equivalent) in accounts, finance or banking.
- Skillful in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Microsoft Excel;
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills;
- 1-2 years’ experience within the fund servicing industry would be considered an asset.
- Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken) as well as Maltese.
- Working knowledge of the Italian language would be considered an asset.
For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967