- Assist the Employer’s Compliance function for all of the Employer’s entities in day-to-day tasks;
- Collect and maintain client due diligence documentation in line with the Employer’s client on-boarding procedures;
- Carrying out Client Risk Assessments at on-boarding stage and on an on-going basis;
- Conduct and analyse client screening investigations;
- Assist in the implementation of compliance policies and procedures;
- Conduct internal compliance duties and reporting thereon;
- Maintain an organized and structured client due diligence filing system both physically and through the Employer’s internal software;
- Conduct any other AML related tasks that may be required;
- Respond to requests from clients and internal sources;
- Keep updated on any changes in any relevant laws and undergo the necessary training in order to assist the Employer’s compliance function.
- A minimum of one year experience working in the corporate field – exposure to AML/FT will be considered as a bonus
- Basic knowledge of the Implementing Procedures and local AML/FT legislation;
- Be apt to manage own work and prioritise accordingly;
- Works well in a team and collaborate well with other members from different departments;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Sound computer literacy skills: MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Competitive salary will be offered to the selected candidate including other benefits as well.