The selected candidate will be responsible for the MLRO function of the Firm and its affiliated CSP Entity as well as the overall compliance function of the CSP entity.
- ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, the FIAU implementing measures and guidance notes, the National Interest (Enabling Powers) Act and any applicable international / EU regulations.
- ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Company Services Providers Act and the Company Service Providers Rulebook, reporting to the board of directors of the CSP Entity.
- The selected candidate will be expected to be already familiar with the AML/FT/Sanctions Framework and the CSP Framework
- Candidates must hold relevant qualifications
- This positions calls for a smart, meticulous individual with excellent attention to detail