- Support the commercial and gaming teams from the regulatory compliance perspective which include assessment and scoping of the compliance requirements for gaming products
- Create and maintain countries database
- Support KYC and DD process for new and existing clients
- Assist in technical certifications for products working closely with the in-house gaming and technical teams.
- Support licensing projects and to work with the clients and in house client facing teams on compliance related matters, including new products roll out, policies and procedures and to work with the Fraud team on client related initiatives.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other key stakeholders internally and externally in the regulatory landscape.
- Stay up to date with regulatory development and best practice in compliance control within and outside of the company.
Our client is offering an attractive remuneration package.