The Corporate Administrator will be required to provide corporate administration, bookkeeping services to a diverse portfolio of companies, partnerships and trust operations.
Duties will include the following:
- +2 years of experience in administration / compliance with good knowledge of legislation covering corporate and compliance;
- Strong knowledge of AML-ATF legislation and compliance procedures;
- Flexible and can-do attitude;
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Ability to learn new systems quickly;
- A high sense of organisation and attention to detail;
- Fluent in English - written and spoken.