- Attending corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes
- Maintaining company registers.
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies.
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary.
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors, and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients.
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know your client procedures.
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organization and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike.
- Ability to work in a team with a “can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.