The chosen candidate will be contributing to the development of the bank’s corporate business through successfully matching the funding requirements of corporate clients with the bank’s service offering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the management of credit facilities to Corporate Customers and servicing of facilities
- Preparing respective Credit Applications from information and documentation collected
- Assessing and recommending customers’ proposals in accordance with the Bank’s credit policies, credit risk and AML risk considerations
- Offering an excellent customer service to the Bank’s customers
- Working in collaboration with other departments mainly Risk, Operations, Compliance and Legal
- Forming part of the Bank’s first line of defense in line with the Bank’s Risk and AML framework
- Preparing Corporate Reports and ad hoc matters for the Head of Corporate Banking.
- Degree in Finance, Banking, Business Administration
- 5 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of corporate loans structuring, including working capital loans and real estate financing
- Knowledge of other corporate products including Bank Guarantees
- Strong communication, analytical and financial skills, ensuring clarity and accuracy when conveying information to management
- Fluent in both Maltese and English
- Strong exposure to MS Office applications with a focus on Microsoft Excel.
All CVs will be treated in strictest of confidence. Given the nature of the role, it is important that applicants are fluent in both Maltese and English.