- appearing, testifying and representing the Bank in court cases when required;
- drafting letters and related documentation as and when required;
- co-ordinating meetings with third parties and external legal advisors; and
- carrying out other general clerical duties as assigned
- be willing to learn about court proceedings and processes;
- have prior experience in office administration or clerical duties, including experience in drafting documentation;
- be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- have excellent command of Maltese and English languages (both written and verbal).
- Prior experience will be considered an asset.