You will be responsible for:
- Vetting supporting documentation;crediting related due diligence checks;
- Analysing financial statements, including calculation of ratios, calculation of feasibility based on historic and projected data including cash flow statements and stress testing;
- Analysing business plans;
- Ensuring compliance with the Bank's credit policies, rules and procedures;
- Carrying out oversight actions;
- Identifying areas of development and recommending solutions addressing needs that may arise to improve processes and procedures
- Carrying out all other processes and activities arising from time to time
The potential candidate should have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn. The selected candidate has to be meticulous with a team-oriented approach to work.
Applicants need to be in possession of degree or Diploma in Banking & Finance, have the ability to interpret financial Ratios and assess financial statements including larger groups' consolidated accounts whilst also be able to analyse financial reports, cash flow forecasts and business plans.
Given the seniority and specific requirements of the role, applicants need to have at least 7 years experience in a business credit environment and be in possession of an EU citizenship.
If interested, apply online or email [email protected]. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.