Our client is currently on the lookout for a Desktop Support Executive to join the Enterprise Solutions team.
- Responding to requests from the Clients, via phone, email and onsite
- Logging calls in support system according to ITIL practices
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair of IT products, networks, software and cloud solutions
- Installation of operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, iOS, Mac os
- Provide remote and onsite support to customers
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of computer and mobile device hardware & software issues, telephony, printers and networking
- Willing and able to work overtime, weekend and after hours along with an on call rotation.
- Detail oriented individual with a strong drive to achieve work success
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and also as part of a team
- Friendly, outgoing and flexible attitude
- Expert knowledge of computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Mac OS, Visio)
- Knowledge of remote imaging tools (SCCM & MDT)
- Good products knowledge and in-depth view of future technologies
- Good knowledge for troubleshooting and repairing IT products including (desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones)
- Good knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft technologies and ITIL
- Experienced in wireless, LAN, VPN, DSL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal skills;
- A highly organized and proactive individual.