- Take ownership of the physical and virtual, on-premise and on-cloud systems infrastructure including servers and networking infrastructure, ensuring they are adequately monitored, protected and kept up-to-date.
- Support the introduction of a formal DevOps function together with the software and data development teams to provide a stream-lined pipeline of regular updates to our online platforms and to facilitate operational troubleshooting of the live platforms.
- Introduce automation in the rollout of software and infrastructure updates.
- Keep 24x7 system availability and related KPIs to an acceptable level.
- Liaise with external service providers in the provision of IT system engineering services.
- Maintain systems documentation as required from time to time.
- 2 years practical experience managing on-premise and public cloud infrastructure services such as those on MS Azure. Industry-standard certifications in this area would be an asset.
- Experience in building and managing complex Linux environments. Industry-standard certifications in this area would be an asset.
- Experience in DevOps, i.e. providing operational support to s/w development teams.
- A highly-recognized IT related degree is highly-desirable.
- Good communications skills including well spoken English required to relate with colleagues of different nationalities and based in various offices in Europe.