Our client, a leading gaming advisory company is seeking to recruit a Due Diligence Officer within the Authorizations Department, the candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing and maintaining an efficient Criminal Probity Screening environment with proper records and controls of the Gaming Advisory Company Criminal Probity Screening affairs.
- To assist in the implementation and maintenance of an adequate Criminal Probity Screening control system;
- To perform the prescribed Criminal Probity Screening checks as already in place at the gaming advisory company and as updated from time to time;
- To prepare the required Criminal Probity Screening memoranda;
- To assist in the performance of Criminal Probity Screening for the Authority’s services;
- To assist with processing, reconciling and controlling of the Gaming Advisory Company Criminal Probity Screening filing system;
- To keep updated on developments in the Criminal Probity Screening area;
- To attend courses, seminars, conferences etc. both in Malta and abroad;
- Any other tasks/duties as instructed by the Senior Executive, Team Lead, Manager, Head and/or Chief Regulatory Officer.
- In possession of a Degree in Criminology or in any other related subject provided that the applicant has proven experience in an area which is relevant to this position.
- IT knowledge would be considered as an asset
- Experience in the gaming industry shall be considered an asset.
- Experience in investigations/legal shall be considered as an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Thinks analytically and acts strategically.
- Takes ownership and actions.