We are looking for a team player, experienced and innovative Dynamics Developer to join the Technical department, recently set up in Malta, with various tasks concerning markets and companies in Asia, Europe, and America.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for developing individual projects, such as upgrades, migrations, connectivity and module customizing
- Proactively liaise with project managers, consultants and technical team to effectively perform development tasks
- Deliver developments according to deadlines in coordination with project managers
- Test and valid all changes and update task documentation and release notes when required
- for larger projects, a Lead Developer may be assigned. In addition to your standard development responsibilities, you will also be expected to:
- In conjunction with the Solution, the Designer specifies technical changes where required
- Provide QA on development performed by others.
- Take ownership of the delivery of development tasks on the project, ensuring they are of sufficient quality to release.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specifications in line with the product design strategy
- Produce software specifications as required
- Develop C/AL or AL software code from technical specifications within the agreed time frame
- Perform NAV/Business Central upgrades within tight deadlines
- Create and implement test plans
- You will work on fast-paced and quick-turnaround projects, developing and customizing solutions
- Experience developing Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central solutions in C/AL & AL
- Minimum of 2 projects previously with Dynamics NAV / Business Central – AL programming
- Strong skills on C/AL, AL
- Advanced capability with SQL Server / MySQL / MariaDB
- Experience in developing C/AL or AL software code from technical specifications within tight deadlines and producing software specifications as required
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues related to DBC
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in written English
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Power BI and (Visual Basic) would be a plus.