General responsibilities will include:
Management of Facilities and Services
- Everyday management of the group’s own/rented properties.
- Ensuring that various properties meet the needs of the occupants (furnishing, IT and telecoms infrastructure, service offering e.g., boardroom facilities).
- Ensuring that the Properties comply with all local safety requirements and regulations.
- Managing the Facilities team (office administrator, maintenance, housekeeping personnel & driver)
- Ensuring that the Properties are properly maintained and kept in good working order.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the Properties.
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers and contractors.
- Ensuring work is completed on time, on budget and in line with contracted terms.
- Responsible for rental or lease arrangements.
- Responsible for negotiating contracts with tenants and continuing to be their point of contact.
- When required to represent the group of condominium meetings, meeting with tenants and estate agents and dealing with suppliers such as utility companies, plumbers/electricians, etc.
- Liaising with the Financial Controller of the Organisation for the preparation of budgets.
- Ensuring that the organisation has budgeted effectively, and that expenditure is directed at creating a more efficient work environment.
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
- A’level standard of Education
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Maltese, both verbally and written.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and team building qualities.
- Strong attention to detail.