Chosen applicant will be offering professional services to local and global clients while also collaborating with other units in order to offer to clients a complete solution.
- Managing the financial statement reporting process for a portfolio of clients annually and growing under IFRS and/or GAPSME.
- Managing teams to deliver high quality financial statements to our clients.
- Review of teamwork and coaching of teams to ensure increased efficiency and quality of every deliverable.
- Ensuring methodologies are adhered to, and appropriate files and working papers are maintained to meet quality review requirements.
- Managing business operations in terms of margin, fees, costs, revenue days to ensure continued best in class outcomes.
- Networking both internally and externally to promote services and brand to increase visibility, client portfolio and footprint in the market.
- Coaching and training of more junior staff members.
- Qualified accountant in possession of a Masters in Accountancy / Bachelor’s degree with Honours or is fully ACCA qualified
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to multitask and have excellent attention to detail
- At least 4 years post-qualification experience in a corporate services environment or audit environment
- Have a proficiency in basic IT solutions and experience with accounting packages
- Have a sound knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards