The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- The compilation of monthly management accounts and other internal financial and business reporting
- Managing the interim and annual audit processes
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of financial data in the relevant systems on an ongoing basis
- Managing financial reporting and projections for risk and compliance matters.
- Participating in project feasibility studies and product pricing studies.
- The compilation of tax, VAT and other corporate returns.
- Managing the compilation of capital & liquidity projections and related stress tests.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be in possession of a degree in Accountancy or ACCA.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ related work experience
- Be proactive in approach and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Have an advanced working knowledge of Excel and a sound IT aptitude.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving and report writing skills.
- Excellent command of Maltese and English.
Applicants need to be in possession of an EU citizenship and ideally already living and working in Malta.