Chosen candidate will be mainly focusing on:
- Scheduling and preparing of weekly payments;
- Invoice processing, bank reconciliations, and bank postings
- Chasing debtors as needed from time to time
- Maintaining a register of all supplier invoices;
- Assisting in other general duties as may be required by the finance department.
- Previous experience working in a Finance role
- Background in accounting with a minimum of A Level standard would be considered advantageous
- Excellent oral and written skills in Maltese & English;
- Proficient user in Excel and MS Word
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- Be able to prioritise and manage work without losing attention to detail;
Applicants need to be in possession of an EU citizenship and already living in Malta.