Chosen candidate will be responsible to deliver the timely results of month end reporting and the daily operational tasks relating to the role.
Further responsibilities include:
- Computation of month end accruals and ownership of specific areas within the function.
- Deliver timely and accurate month end reporting in line with deadlines.
- Analyse actual performance against budget on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with external auditors during the audit process.
- Finance degree or having at least 2 years’ experience working in a Finance or Accounts role.
- Excellent accounting knowledge.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Team player with a proactive approach to work.
- EU citizenship and already living and working in Malta