will entail working closely with an international team based overseas as well.
- Recording transactions in the portal system, filing, due diligence screening, inputting data and extracting information to create reports.
- Preparing contracts, pricing letters and other related documentation.
- Checking of documentation in line with internal policies and procedures, as well as prevailing rules and regulations.
- Settlement of transactions.
- Provide general support to facilitate the implementation of projects as instructed by management.
Interested candidates are expected to have excellent organizational, time management and communication skills, as well as possessing a good command of written and spoken English.
Previous relevant experience in a Finance related position is not a requirement but will be desirable. Finance qualification will be considered an asset.
This position is mostly office based, but they give the option for 1 day/week remotely.
For more information, email [email protected] or Whatsapp 9905 8967