Reporting to the CFO, the Financial Analyst will ideally possess experience in either accounting/controlling/reporting and knowledgeable in tools such as Power BI and Access. Applicants would ideally require a minimum of 2-3 years experience and would be ready to join an international setup having offices in Malta.
- In charge of monthly reporting shared with management at local level and with Head Office.
- Responsible for the provisioning of claim reserves, in coordination with actuarial department.
- Analyse actual figures versus budget. Identify trends, risks & opportunities.
- Financial and Operational analysis including accounting information, solvency ratios, loss ratios, claims, lapses, various provisions and operational expenses.
- Participate in data exchange with subsidiaries and external insurers. Perform the budget computation, consolidation and presentation of the results.
- Automate existing reporting and develop new reports leveraging current data infrastructure and business analytics solutions
- Participate in the internal control processes of the companies.
Our client offers a comprehensive range of financing and related services for international customers.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar analytical position
- Attention to detail, rigorous and has an investigative mind
- High numeracy and proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of business analytics solutions such as Power BI and has basic knowledge of SQL
- Accounting or Insurance knowledge and experience would be considered an asset.
For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp msg me on (+356) 9905 8967
Applicants need to be in possession of an EU citizenship due to work permit restrictions.