The chosen candidate will be assisting the Regulatory Supervisor in analysing audited financial statements, management accounts and other financial statements submitted and liaising with authorised representatives of said clients.
Further responsibilities include:
- Monitoring clients' financial position taking into consideration liquidity, capital structure of the company, financial forecasts, and available financial support;
- Provide recommendations to management in relation to business plan and source of wealth documentation
- Produce timely and reliable reports, including recommendations, on a regular basis and as may be necessary from time to time;
- Formulating and maintaining policies and procedures to achieve the objectives of the Directorate as may be communicated from time to time;
- Liaising with other Directorates and functions as necessary;
- Carrying out any other duties/tasks as may be assigned from time to time by his/her superiors.
- Degree in Finance or equivalent;
- A very good command of the English language as well as excellent reporting skills;
- Experience in auditing shall be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations governing Gaming in Malta and experience in the gaming industry shall be considered an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to identify and report on sensitive issues.
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented and with good communication skills.