Seeking an experienced qualified accountant who is able to handle work pressure, meet targets and stringent deadlines. The ideal candidate will get involved in operational aspects of the organisation, needs to be a highly motivated team player with a very analytical mindset.
- Managing, guiding, developing and motivating the finance team members,
- Preparing and analysing the monthly financial statements
- Leading the Budget process with other Departments and preparing budgets, cash flows and forecasts.
- Monitoring and planning of cash resources and liquidity
- Attending management meetings and presenting financial reports in a concise and meaningful manner to both
financial and non-financial managers.
- Compiling statutory reports required by government and other regulatory bodies, like VAT Returns, Environmental Contribution Returns, tax returns etc.
- Cooperate with internal and external auditors
- Implement meaningful internal controls to minimise risk exposure
- A degree in accountancy or ACCA qualification
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior role
- Have knowledge of local corporate tax law
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge on Vison or Opera will be considered an asset
For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967. Candidate require EU citizenship and be already living and working in Malta