An international cloud-based service organisation is seeking to recruit a Financial Controller to join their team based in Malta whilst working closely with the CFO. Formally reporting to the Board of Directors, chosen candidate will be responsible for overseeing the smooth and efficient running of the Finance department and ensuring the achievement of the company’s overall strategic direction and vision.
- Lead internal finance and accounting operations
- Manage all matters pertaining to the finances of the company and provide an effective and efficient financial management service to management;
- Assist in the preparation of the strategic plan, including the annual budget and forecasts;
- Reach the Company’s approved financial and commercial objectives;
- Monitor Company’s actual financial performance against approved budgets
- Advise management on the review of financial objectives, policies and systems and procedures;
- Conduct financial analysis to identify opportunities for cost reduction and increased profits;
- Prepare and present accurate and timely financial reports as directed by management
- Advise management on contractual conditions related to financial risks;
- Develop and maintain relationships with company advisors, including auditors and bankers, financial consultants, underwriters and brokers
- Recruiting, training and managing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; resolving problems.
Chosen applicant will be a warranted Accountant having over 5 years work experience within a finance department and ideally having a track record of leading a team.
Strong financial and analytical skills are required, together with the ability to train and coach other members within the finance department
Remuneration package will include basic salary, health insurance, performance bonus as well as stock options.
For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp on 9905 8967