Strong experience of financial crime activities is required as well as having a background in AML and sanctions.
- Lead and work as part of a team to create valuable and practical insights for our clients, adapting methods and practices to fit their business needs
- Provide input into the development of innovative solutions to address complex financial crime risks and issues and help our clients meet global regulatory expectations
- Take responsibility for engagement planning, management, and leading teams in a variety of financial crime engagements
- Support bids and proposals for new client opportunities and grow existing relationships
- Mentor staff and provide performance feedback for members your team
- A clear understanding of the strategic implications of financial crime regulation
- The ability to effectively implement a variety of regulatory directives
- A background in change or transformational projects
- Functional knowledge of the local and European financial crime regulatory environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner AML and/or Sanctions work experience.
- Sound technical knowledge of financial services businesses and products
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of leading teams, managing projects and working with others to deliver financial crime engagements
- Enthusiasm to be involved in marketing activity and developing the Financial Crime team
- Strong academic background to a degree level or equivalent
- Flexibility to travel and work full-time on assignments, as necessary.