The Financial Operations Manager will be focusing on Scheme Pricing and Interchange. The ideal candidate will provide a deep analytical expertise on Card Scheme related charges including interchange and scheme fees.
Chosen candidate will bridge between Finance Operations and Product department to understand desired outcomes, elicit requirements and then transform them into functionalities that can be easily implemented.
- Collaborating with multiple teams including Commercial and Product on interchange and scheme fees related developments, analyses and reporting.
- Support the roll-out of a variety of initiatives related to Card Scheme projects
- Be the subject matter expert on Card Payment Networks fees
- Be responsible for all aspects of interchange and scheme fees mapping including business case, impact analysis and development for new fees and existing fees updates
- Assess Card Schemes invoices to ensure accuracy and engage relevant teams for investigation
- Assist the FinOps team with reconciling scheme related charges
- Assist in card scheme projects across their entire lifecycle
- Monitor scheme mandates and the impact on the business
- Mid level experience within Finance/Business Analysis
- Deep understanding of card schemes
- Industry Expertise within a card issuing business (or card acquirer)
- Deep understanding of scheme fees, interchange and related charges
- Strong Microsoft Excel and database (MySQL) skills
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a quantitative discipline such as Accounting or Finance
- Experience working with B2C technology, fintech, and/or payment services business is considered advantageous