Our client is a leading provider of workplace solutions.
You will closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they have everything they need. You will be responsible for assisting with the operations and management of the office, alongside the Manager.
Some duties include:
- General office administration
- Greeting customers
- Handling any customer queries and requests
- Handling the mail
- Organizing events alongside the Manager
- Booking meeting rooms
- Ordering office supplies
- Maintaining high standards of service and following procedures in providing a high-level service to all clients
- Preparation of correspondence with clients
- Preparation of payments
- A good communicator, with the ability to build strong professional relationships and empathise with people’s needs
- Strong customer service skills
- Taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
- Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages
An attractive salary package, training and development opportunities as well as an attractive, bright and inspiring work place environment.