Responsibilities & Duties:
- Coordinating the day-to-day functioning of the reception area, greeting guests, offering beverages and showing them to the relevant meeting room;
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, including the support to all associates in scheduling appointments, organising files etc.;
- Coordinating the inputting of new properties in the Company’s internal database, liaising with clients and associates accordingly;
- Coordinate the stocking of stationery, maintaining an itinerary of supplies and ensuring supplies are ordered and delivered on time;
- Coordinate bookings for restaurants, local conferences and training for members of staff and assist with travel booking for international events;
- Handle communication, whether by post or by telephone, between suppliers and Company;
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in a previous administrative/ front office role.
- Proficient and independent user of Microsoft Office Word and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as management, clients, associates and outside contacts;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think outside the box;