- The ideal candidate will be mainly involved in implementing both the backend and frontend of the company's applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of development experience in relevant industry
- Proficient experience of front and back end programming language (Node.JS, React, SQL, AWS, Agile Methodologies)
- Hands on experience in web application security and secure coding practices.
- Excellent skillset in using Nodejs and Postgres SQL
- Successful implementation of backend and frontend components of new web applications
- Design and implementation of data storage and schema
- Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle including requirements gathering, functional specification, design, development, QA and maintenance
- Big Data project(s) experience is a plus
- Social Monitoring and Integration experience is a plus
- Previous experience or knowledge on Media Monitoring and Analysis (Media Intelligence) is a plus