- Provide best quality software using the latest technology.
- Assisting the software development manager / team leader in scheduling and allocating resources.
- Making sure that projects’ deadlines are met.
- Give support to after sales & product / project teams.
- Collaborates effectively with our architecture team and web designers during the creative process.
- Reviews code for quality assurance purposes.
- In partnership with our technical architect, helps set direction for our technology practice.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
- Partners with the project manager and other developers to successfully manage client relationships.
- Delivers engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Helps team members progress toward their professional development goals.
- Ensures we are proactive in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our technology practice
- An IT related software development qualification and/or a proven track record of software development with at least 4 years experience in the industry performing in a similar role.
- Familiarity and/or Experience using the below backend / front end technologies will be considered an asset:
Frontend: Angular, Devextreme/Devexpress (components), Typescript, Source Control (Git), Git flow, Azure DevOps
- On the job training would be provided internally, either locally or overseas