Our client provides regulatory hosting services both in Malta and overseas.
- Setting up trading relationships for clients
- Completing due diligence requests by various service providers;
- Preparing reports for, and attending, several internal and external governance meetings, including Investment Committees and Board meetings, whilst also taking minutes for such meetings;
- Attending Administrators’ and Depositaries’ due diligence visits, whilst also taking minutes for such visits.
- Working closely with the Risk Team to ensure timely filing of regulatory reports;
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with current regulations and developments in the regulatory space.
- Updating internal templates and processes to ensure they remain relevant and up to date with regulatory changes.
- Performing Customer Due Diligence on new clients
- Working closely with the compliance team to oversee the activities of the clients.
- Liaising with the Malta Financial Services Authority (“MFSA”) and Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) with respect to client applications and other related matters.
- Be hardworking and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, as well as be able to work in a team;
- Have excellent writing skills and be fluent in English;
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines without losing eye for detail;
- Possess excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, whilst also being diligent and proactive;
- Hold a Degree in Banking, Finance or Economics.
- Knowledge in financial products, hedge fund trading strategies and the regulatory environment would be an asset
Attractive salary package will be offered to the selected candidate.