Chosen candidate will be responsible for developing and driving growth strategies for different jurisdictions, ensure a continuous growth in terms of revenues whilst maintaining and enhancing relationships with customers
Further responsibilities include:
- Leading, guiding, mentoring and training a team of Account Managers
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of Company product solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives.
- Liaising with the in-house team and with operators to undertake promotional fulfillment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Support the delivery of onboarding clients and products in collaboration with commercial team
- Keeping close track on the performance of promotional campaigns to identify problems or issues that may arise
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to optimise strategy and ensure KPI targets are met
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships across company customer base
- Act as an intermediary between the Malta Team and Head Office overseas
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
Applicants require a good level of experience working within the iGaming industry and have a good track record of client management at senior level. Applicants need to be able to demonstrate a clear knowledge of how to generate results in a complex commercial environment whilst proving strong Team Management skills.
Strong communication and written ability in English is essential whilst any additional language would be considered an asset. Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint would be expected
This role requires overseas travel from time to time to attend events and conferences on behalf of the organisation.
For more information email me on [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.