- Provide insightful financial information to support the ongoing efficiency agenda & development of the site in line with the strategy of the group
- Ensure excellence & compliance in the end to end financial process execution and development for the site.
- Lead, manage and optimize month end close, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Lead, manage and develop the local finance team with full responsibility for their performance management process.
- Play a key role in assessing and managing site risk profile from both a financial and operations perspective.
- Maintain good interactions with key internal Group Functions
- Candidates should preferably have Accounting and Supply Chain Finance experience
- Experience working within manufacturing finance environment will be desirable.
- Product costing experience along with business case & investment analysis are key requirements for this role.
- SAP knowledge and experience is desirable.
- Role requires limited business travel within Europe.
- Excellent Communication skills in English