Further responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Reviewing all formal finance related procedures
- Prepare and review financial statements in accordance with the applicable accounting framework (currently GAPSME) on an annual basis.
- Prepare management reporting, financial statements, monthly reports and budget forecasts.
- Be the main contact point during annual audits and prepare audit files.
- Review the company’s tax returns and liaise with appointed tax specialists representing the company prior to their submission.
- Prepare and oversee the submission of all the Regulatory filing including but not limited to those required by MFSA, MBR, NSO and CBM.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive / CFO - Europe.
In addition, the chosen candidate will be the most senior finance person within the Malta team, so s/he will be the main point of contact for finance related matters within the company.
If interested in applying or discussing the position in more detail, email me on [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and we will never submit your profile without your prior consent.