- Leading the development, implementation and evaluation of human resources strategies, policies and programmes;
- Working closely with senior management to plan talent development and growth for the future;
- Addressing any gaps and promoting a consistent personal development culture,
- Assisting departments in the development of plans for their human capital needs
- Providing support, coaching and advice to managers and employees on all human resources issues
- Managing budgets, maximizing resources whilst monitoring expenditure and costs at all times.
- Preparation and analysis of HR metrics and data;
- Participating and presenting updated in quarterly Board Meetings;
- Implementation of employee engagement and communication initiatives
- Ensuring the administrative elements of the HR function and being dispensed effectively;
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation.
- Overall management of Employee relations.
Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar managerial position having had the opportunity to get involved strategically within a business. S/he should possess excellent communication skills, fluent in both Maltese and English and have good knowledge of local employment legislation
For more information email [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967