The Head of Operations will be responsible for the overall operations management of the Bank. The role reports to the CEO of the Bank.
Responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the business functions to maintain and enhance operational processes.
- Managing all operational matters.
- Ensuring all important and relevant checks and controls are embedded into operational processes.
- Identifying areas for automation of existing processes.
- Setting up of new operational procedures with regard to new business lines.
- Acting as point of reference to staff members in relation to operational matters.
- Review/maintain/update operational manuals and policies.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Taking responsibility for the management and development of the operations team.
- Developing and presenting monthly operational KPIs.
- Reporting on operational progress.
- A degree in Banking or in other related area.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Previous experience working on SWIFT is a must.
- Previous experience managing a team is desirable.
- Previous experience managing projects is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of banking procedures and policies.
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into operational plans and actions
- Previous MFSA approval would be desirable
For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967. Applicants need to be in possession of EU citizenship and already living and working in Malta.