The HR Assistant will be responsible for a diverse range of responsibilities related to HR administration and support.
- Assisting in all administrative duties relevant to the department.
- Creating and maintaining new joiner profiles.
- Establishing and maintain employee files.
- Updating and maintaining employee records.
- Scheduling interviews and appraisals.
- Ordering promotional items for events.
- Managing tasks related to employee corporate card.
- Providing support to the HR department for any pending tasks as required.
- 1 year experience in any similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Both written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- EU citizenship