Reporting to the Head of HR, chosen candidate will be providing HR consultancy and responsible for the people agenda within a Business Unit. This role is responsible for driving comprehensive and effective HR solutions to the group aligned to the company and HR Agenda.
Support effective organisation design and development for the assigned business areas, with guidance from the Head of HR, and following Company methodologies.
- Engage department heads to support organisation design and development for the assigned business areas
- Support employee surveys and collaborate with department heads to manage employer brand, engagement and ensure action plans are developed and implemented.
- Participate in HR Policy design and disciplinary processes as needed in line with prevailing labour policies, employment laws and regulations, as well as trends and developments.
- Assist department heads to analyse headcount requirements and gaps and advise on resource planning options.
- Secure involvement of the assigned business areas in the on-boarding processes to assimilate new hires.
- Support department heads within the assigned business areas to enable execution of talent management and career progression initiatives in line with Company methodologies.
- Following the Company training programmes, support the assigned business units to define high impact training needs and gaps.
- Degree in Human Resources or Psychology or related course of studies.
- Minimum 2-3 years of business partnering experience in a similar position within the FMCG Manufacturing sector
- Experience in dealing with Employee Relations / Industrial Relations issues
- Leadership skills: leading others
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business strategy into organization development plans
- Strong knowledge of HR Processes and Policies
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation and Industrial relations