The HR person will be assisting the HR Manager in handling all day-to-day responsibilities. The selected candidate shall be able to work on hybrid basis
- Responsible for the daily operations of the HR department, as well as providing the necessary HR support to employees.
- Providing a great onboarding experience through the correct management of the ATS
- Assigning e-learning modules to employees.
- Responsible for the administration of new hires and terminating employees as well as support with residency permit administration for Non-EU employees based in Malta.
- Carry out payroll administration and reconciliations for UK and Malta, manage leave entitlements and the administration of expenses management.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department supporting the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- Be proactive in proposing improvements for the advancement of the HR department.
- Proven experience of HR generalist responsibilities.
- Experience conducting payroll will be considered an asset
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Maltese employment law.
- Able to prioritise and apply a flexible approach to work.